Present continuous vs past continuous tense

Present continuous vs past continuous tense !!

Hello my dear reader i'm glad to have you back here !

Today we are going to learn tenses we are going to learn dual tense together !

Present continuous vs past continuous tense ! 

What are tenses ???

As you see various types sentences in your daily life in any english peragraph so tenses are one of those first & very important part of the english language that gives you access on english language because tenses give you stronge command on English languages tenses are also importante for you because tenses train you for understanding , speaking or writing or reading english languages or English language sentence 


How many types of tenses ?

It's not difficult to say that there only twelfth tenses of english language

Example:- present simple & past simple, present continuous & past continuous ,present perfect & past perfect , present perfect continuous & past perfect continuous ,future simple ,future continuous ,future perfect , future perfect continuous tense .


Why do we need to learn tenses ?? 

Well, we need to learn all twelfth tenses because tenses teach you how to Speak or read or write english from starting 


Use of has/have + noun



How to identify tenses by हिंदी language ?

There are several ways of identifying tenses by some of the ending hindi sounds 

Example :- त,ह , त,था , रहा है ,रहा था,चुका है ,चुका था, से रहा है+ समय ,से रहा था + समय ,  गा गे गी, रहा होगा ,चुका होगा, से रहा होगा + समय .


How to identify tense by english language ???

It's very easy to identify these lesson by various twenty six helping verb what you mostly see in your daily life in any paragraph 

Example :-is,am,are,was,were,being,been,has,have, had,do ,did,does,will, would,shall, should,can, could,may, might, ought to , need, dare, used to ,must .


What are we going to learn today ??? 

Today we are going to learn present continuous & past continuous tense 

Now let's start this lesson  

Note:- we use present continuous for defining about today's current action but we use past continuous for defining about yesterday's long action

Present continuous tense.(रहा है, हुआ है) is,am,are + v1 + ing

Past continuous tense (रहा था, हुआ था) was,were +v1 + ing  

Positive sentences 

I'm watching my favourite , I was watching my favourite show, she is dancing with me she was dancing with me, you are doing this for me , you were doing this for me , they are following akshay kumar , they were following akshay kumar

Negative sentences

She is not listening music ,she was not listening music, I'm not feeling comfortable here, I was not feeling comfortable here, we are not going to school, we were not going to school yesterday, my class is not behaving well, my class was not behaving well,       

Interrogative sentences ???

Is your mother cooking something for me was your mom cooking something for me?    are you feeling comfortable here this time?  were you feeling comfortable that time ?      is your brother doing any job anywhere ? , was your brother doing any job anywhere ?

Answers :- 

Yeah:- my mom is cooking something for you, no :- I'm feeling comfortable here this time ,    obviously :- my brother was doing any job

Wh - words  sentences??

What are you reading in this class today ???what were you reading yesterday here ????  what is your sister teaching in the class ???what was your sister teaching in class ?????why are you sitting here with this man ????  why were you messaging me last night ???? where are you going for reading ??????????

Answers :- 

Right now I'm having morning breakfast yesterday I was Reading some english book  my sister is teaching new English sentences my sister was teaching English sentences , I'm sitting here just because of some ideas,  I was massaging for talking to you honestly. I'm going at my home after this class

 

Upcoming lesson:- let vs let's


If you have any idea or suggestions for us please comment us !

Thank you reader !


Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. I greatly appreciate the informative and helpful article on this blog . Very practical, useful, simple yet powerful! I enjoyed the content on Four Types of Sentences and will continue to watch your blog in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great learning experience. So much to takeaway from this article . Thank you so much for this knowledge sharing . Really inspiring work on 4 Types of Sentences . I extremely advocate this writing to everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so thankful to you all for reading these blog I promise I will give you all new lessons here with full explanation soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Learning English Grammar is important in speaking and writing. Thanks for teaching. I am learning very well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betturkey giriÅŸ adresine buradan ulaÅŸabilirsiniz.
    betturkey giriÅŸ
    P5ON

    ReplyDelete