Use of (has ,have + noun)

Hello
My dear reader 
today we will learn about (has ,have +noun )
              
What are :-   ??? (Has, have )
Has , have are helping verb of english language

How many types of (has,have) ???
There are two types of has , have

1.Has, have+noun (noun chapter)
2.Has,have+v3 (tense lesson)

Use of is, am,are + noun


What is noun ??? 

Basically, noun is an adjective which defines any person , color , quality ,size ,name 
.
How to identify this lesson by hindi ???
We define this in hindi sentences by..

पास है
जिंदगी मैं है
के अंदर है

How to identify this lesson by english  ???

It's too easy to identity this lessons by english if there are several words in any type of sentence with has , have but any verb is not available so that is has have + noun lesson !

Note:- we never use a , an in negative sentences of this chapter !
     
Now let's look at this chapter !

Simple  :-

I have a car ,you have a job .Thay  have a family
We have a tough life , this have a simple life , my father has a new car, ramesh has an office ,india has very strong prime minister ,you have my promotion,my mom has a very soft heart etc.

Negative :-

I have no papers ,she has no manners, this movie has no violence, we have no plane, you have no good knowledge, he has no job, india has no good environment, my mom has no tension, this person has no license,my school has no good principal, etc..
        
Interrogative :-

Note:- we never use has in question in this lesson but we use has in answers for he, she ,it or name !

Do you have a car ?
Do you have a nice family ?
Do they have beautiful wife ?
DO we have money & mobile ?
Does he have any question ?
Does your father have any problem ?
Does america have very nice environment ?

Answers :-
Yes :- I have a car
Yeah :- I have a very nice family
NO :- they have no beautiful wife
Obviously :- we have money & Mobile
Actually:-my father has no problem
Yeah:-america has very nice environment

WH -word (what type of -किस तरह का )
Note:- We ask quality of noun by these types of sentences

Examples :-

What type of family do you have ?
What type of shoes do you have ?
What type of mobile does ramesh have ?
What color pen do you have ?
What color bike do they have ?
What type of tv does your brother have ?

Answers :- 

I have a nice family
I have sports shoes
Ramesh has a vivo mobile
I have a cello pen
They have a black color bike
My brother have a sony television (tv)

Howmany (कितने)

Note howmany always ask about the number quantity of any noun.

How many children do you have ?
How many students do you have in your class?
How many books do they have ?
How many movies do we have ?
How many pens do i have ?
How many pets does rohan have ?
How many classes does your school have ?

Answers :-

I have many children
I have fourteen students in my class
They have three books
We have nine movies
You have  two pens
Rohan has nine pets
My school has sixtyfive classes



Upcoming lesson:- present continuous tense



If you like this post so please comment us & shere this post we will give you new artical very soon !

Thanks for visiting !
   Viraj kashyap !👍

Post a Comment

1 Comments