Use of (is am are)+noun

Hello 
My Dear reader,In this post we would learn about is am are with noun or objects 
What are - ???? (Is am are)????

(Is am are +) are helping of English  language

     
 

How many type of :- is am are ???

There are three groups of (is am are)


Example:-
is am are + noun(noun lesson)
Is am are + v4 (tense)
Is am are + v3(passive voice)

Today we will learn about use of (is am are +noun )

What is noun ???

noun is position or color or any size or name or quality of any person or objects


Examples:- 
doctor, engineer ,student,teacher,
manager ,artist, red, yellow, purple ,green, big, small medium, ram, Vijay, shivam, Jamal,, good great nice, talented, superb, worried, rude, pen, paper, table, books, school, office etc

Why do we use ??? 

is am are +noun 

We use is am are for expressing the position or color and size or quality or name of any person or any item(noun)

What are benefits of learning :-
(is am are +noun)
Is am are+ noun is helpful for telling or asking about any quality, position, color, name size of any person or any noun (objects)

How to identify (is am are +noun lesson) ???

It's very easy to identify this lesson by it's sentences if there are only subjects and noun in any sentence but no verb is available so that is.(is am are) +noun lesson

How many types of sentences ???

three are four types of sentences In





Example :-
 Affirmative sentences (simple)
 Negative sentences (not wale)
 Interrogative sentence(yes/no)
 Wh - words question(wh-words )

Now let's look at the chapters       

Note:- some of the noun words are same as v3 for this lesson
Example:-superb,telented, worried, tensed, confused,exicited ,etc.
    
Subjects rule:-i am , you are, they are ,we are ,he is , she is, it is,this is,that is, name is.
                       
Example:-

Positive sentences:-

I'm confused, you are a cheater,they are lovely students,we are sick now , he's popular everywhere, she's my classmate, ravi is a talented boy, kavita is very selfish,suraj is a teacher in school, my brother is a criminal ,my son is a successful man ,

Negative sentences:-

This is not good, this is not my mistake ,this is not my work, this is not poassible,this is not a surprise,that is not a movie,that is not a chair ,that is not lazy man , I'm not a bank manager

Interrogative sentences:- ???


  Is India a great country ? 
  Is Mumbai very big city ?
  Is your teacher so aggressive ?
  Is this s hunted house ?
  Is this a complete lesson ?
  Is your brother married ?
  Is your plane successful ?  
  Are you confused ?
  Are you a lazy person ?
  Are you a business man ?
  Is she a queen of London ?

Answers;- 
yes, India is a great country 
Yeah ,Mumbai is very big country
NO, my teacher is not aggressive
Yes, this is a hunted house 
Yes, this is a complete lesson
No, my brother is not married
Yes, my plane is successfulN
No ,I am not confused
Yes , I am a lazy person
No , I am not a business man
Yes ,she is queen of London
           

      
  Wh - words sentences:-   

Example:-
           What is your favourite car ?
           What is your favourite blog ?
           What is your favourite color ?
           What is your favourite leader ?
           What is your favourite country ?
  
Answers:- 
               My favorite car is Honda city 
               My favourite blog is English blog
               My favourite color is red
               My favourite leader is Mr.modi
               My favourite country is India

Use of who +is am are +noun :-
We use who only for asking about the person from question.

          Who is your class teacher ?
          Who is your life maintainer?
          Who is your best friend ?
          Who is your favourite leader ? 
          Who is your favorite doctor ?

Answers :- 
              my class teacher is ambhrish sir
              My life maintainer is my mom
              My best friend is pankaj 
              My favourite leader is Mr modi 
              My favourite doctor is Mr.viraj

UPCOMING LESSON :- HAS /HAVE + NOUN

             
If you liked this post please comment us for your valuable support thanks for visiting here (have a nice day) !☺️

Post a Comment

2 Comments